We are looking for Junior Software Developers
Lindorff Payment is a modern online payment platform, enabling consumers to pay their purchases with invoice and part payment. The service is used by hundreds of thousands of consumers in thousands of stores across the Nordics such as Lippupiste, Finnish Design Shop and Verkkokauppa.com. The payment platform is designed, implemented and operated by our development team based in Kupittaa, Turku.
- Some experience with server-side technologies, such as Java or C#
- Some database experience (SQL)
- Some experience in version control systems, such as Git
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Fixed-term contract for 3-4 months between May and September depending on your wishes
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch benefit
- Nice, helpful and all-round great coworkers in a cooperative working environment
If we managed to grab your interest, send your CV and application to email@example.com with reference “Junior Software Developer”. The deadline for applications is 28.02.2018.
Lindorff is the European leader within credit management services with 450 talented coworkers in Finland. We always try to exceed the expectations of the market and challenge our ways of working to develop and innovate the industry. This means that we expect high standards from ourselves and our values guides us in how we do business and how we work together. Working in Lindorff means working in a company committed to helping people.
Join us today!