Business Intelligence Analyst
We provide financial business process outsourcing for our clients, and while doing that we produce large amounts of data about different transactions. This data has information about consumer and corporate behavior. We are currently utilizing business intelligence and e.g. predictive analytics, and are now even more focusing into data. We want to transform the data into information and insights and utilize that to e.g. improve processes further and make the best business decisions.
We offer you a relaxed and nice working environment. Good customer experience and direct dialogue with clients is an essential part of our services and way of working. As a Lindorffer you will be part of an international service company who helps you utilize your full potential. We are in the fore front of our business and we have every intention to stay there!
We are looking for a business intelligence analyst / data scientist to join us and to help utilize large quantities of data from different sources, and to take our business intelligence to the next level with the team. In your role you will form a hypothesis in different scenarios, and then use the data to learn more and eventually confirm or deny the hypothesis. Successful analyses may then be developed into an operational results which can be used e.g. to steer a process or create a forecast. You will work with the data from beginning to end, i.e. from writing SQL to creating a predictive model with analysis tool and to deploy that model in production.
Genuine enthusiasm towards data and what it can tell you, as well as different analysis methods, is a must.
- A university degree from mathematics, statistics, computer science or similar
- Database and programming skills (SQL, R)
- Excellent analytical skills, competence to interpret data from internal and external viewpoints
- Understanding business and BPO as well as previous experience in financial segment or with consumer or corporate creditability evaluation or credit risk management is a plus.
- Knowledge of following technologies / methods is a benefit:
- Rule- and scoring engines
- AI, Machine learning
- ETL tools and flows
- Data modeling
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Curiosity and enthusiasm, passion for learning new things
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team when needed
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in new business environments
- Ability to translate analysis results to business language
Are you interested in joining our team? For more information, please contact Director, Business Development & Digitalization Mikael Lella +358 44 078 1617 on 6.10.2017 12:00 – 14:00, 12.10.2017 09:00 – 11:00 or 20.10.2017 09:00 – 12:00.
Apply by submitting your application and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a reference "BI Analyst". by 22nd of October 2017.
Lindorff offers credit and payment services in Finland and other Nordic markets. As service partner to many familiar Finnish and Nordic clients we are strongly involved in developing companies’ sales invoicing and collection processes. Further, we are involved in developing new payment options for both digital and more traditional channels. In Finland we employ approximately 450 professionals within customer service, sales and finance. Revenue for Lindorff Finland in 2016 was 85 MEUR. Our headquarters are in Turku, with offices also in Helsinki and Lahti.